MBBS in Russia
Taking up a medical course from Russian medical colleges is now easy!
When it comes to medical education, Russia is one of the leading destinations where people choose to study. The medical schools in Russia are recognized by MCI and creates new avenues for the students to enhance their career. This also raises the number of abroad education services to have the best counselling for the course and university for both the parents and students.
Scholab Overseas Education is the leading abroad studies consultancy and working with industry-leading professionals. We assist our clients to secure the best education from the renowned university and college campuses to pursue an education in your dream and fly out in bright colours.
Why MBBS in Russia ?
Medical education in Russia is well known for its quality. Admission in Russian medical college is the systematic, smooth and easy online mode of education. Medicine study in Russia for international students is steadily growing with a great trend when looking back at the past 25 years. The costs for medical education in the top Russian universities are reasonable, and it becomes one of the reasons to prefer the destination. Now, Russian medical universities for MBBs study is preferred by more than 4,000 Indian students and for the 6-year education that incorporates one year of internship. Overall, when you follow the right and professional guidelines, the country and the medical education here will be having the best career ahead to serve for the people.
Benefits Of MBBS In Russia For Indian Students 2020
- MBBS in Russia taught in English for the other country students
- European standard of living will be at less cost
- Medical insurance and fill medical treatment facilities are offered by the universities
- The percentage of clearing in MCI screening test is high
- Easy and hassle-free online admission process for the medical courses
- Worldwide Recognition of MBBS degree offered by the medical colleges in Russia
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
- The candidates should be in the age limit from 17 to 25 before getting admitted in the medical education.
- The interested candidates must have cleared the 12th education through the regular course
- It is essential to qualify 12th examination with at least 50% marks to continue with MBBS in Russia.
- The students should be from the science background that learnt physics, chemistry and biology
- The student from the open board will not be admitted to the Russian medical college
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC should have secured at least 45% of the marks
Call Now and Book your Counselling
SCHOLAB counselors are right here to clear your mind and solve your queries.. Why wait? Give us a call or request a call back! It is that simple..
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Russia
these names keeping in mind each single aspect of quality education!
Top 10 Universities For Foreign Study In Russia Are:
The requirement for MBBS education in Russia
- A passport with the minimum validity of 18 months
- 10th certificate and mark sheet
- 12th certificate and mark sheet
- The photo 10 (4.5×3.5 cm and 70% face)
- HIV test documents
- An official invitation letter from the Russia University
- Authority documents from the Ministry of External Affairs
- Visa fees
- Legalization of all the documents from the Russian Embassy
- Bank receipt of university 1st-year tuition fee payment
MBBS In Russia Fees 2020-2021
Note: Based on several factors like the standard of living in the destination and the infrastructure of the university, the cost will differ.
|Name of the university||Annual cost for MBBS|
|Bashkir State Medical University||Rs. 3,15,000|
|Crimea Federal Medical University||Rs. 3,36,000|
|Rayazan State Medical University||Rs. 3,85,000|
|Smolensk State Medical University||Rs. 4,25,000|
|Saint Petersburg State Medical University||Rs. 4,97,000|
|Kurusk State Medical University||Rs. 5,35,500|
|People Friendship University||Rs. 5,74,000|
|First Moscow State Medical University||Rs. 8,26,000|
Important Tips before packing your bags for your dream
- The Russian universities will ask you to have 100% attendance when you need to write the exams. If you do not fulfil that you need to do rework to fulfil this quality.
- Do not expect that the teacher will teach you everything like here in India, they encourage self-study more. The classes will start with the oral or written test to check your awareness on the subject.
- You cannot expect the MBBS course completely in English. It will be in the bilingual format where you need to know the Russian language as well.
- You may not find the Indian restaurant in all the cities. When you wish to have Indian food, you need to visit big cities like Moscow or Saint Petersburg.
Yes, an MBBS degree from Russia is valid in India if you did your MBBS from the approved university by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Many prefer to study in Russia because mbbs fees in russia for indian students are affordable. However, to practice in India students from Russia have to qualify the exam mandated by the MCI. The National Board of Examination (NBE) conducts the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE). After clearing the test one can get a medical license and work as a doctor in India.
The Russian government provides a subsidy for education, so MBBS fee is very low. Average mbbs in russia for indian students fee is between 2.5 Lacs to 5 Lacs per year. All Russian Medical Universities are recognized by WHO and MCI. So those who are an MBBS graduate from Russia can practise anywhere in the world including India.
The process of getting admission in Russia for MBBS is simple where the students must pass with an aggregate of 50% marks and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. In russia mbbs fees for indian students is affordable. The students must fulfil the admission guidelines of Russian Medical University. And also the Indian student must qualify NEET-UG eligibility criteria set by the Medical Council of India to get admission in Russia.
Many Indian students have the ambition to become a doctor either they prefer to join a private medical college or prefer going abroad. The process of becoming a doctor involves a lot of competition and money and if you look at the options of MBBS abroad for Indian students many prefers to study mbbs in Russia. Russia is best for MBBS for Indian students because of its excellence in teaching and research. You can get a high-quality education at a low cost.
Yes, it is good to do MBBS from Russia because of its excellence in teaching and research. While top medical colleges in russia for indian students provide high-quality education at a low cost. An important aspect for students wanting to study MBBS is that Medical colleges in Russia focus on practical practice.